axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Axiom]Always building Object Model .. no streaming at server response flow
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 02:49:52 GMT
Hi Srinath,

We've dealt with this already .. Axiom does *not* always build the
object model before sending .. what it does is pull and push. The writer
is responsible for turning off the tree building (caching) if the
message is not needed.

In any case, have you seen the recent performance numbers? I'd say we're
doing just fine. In your streaming scenario, is the XML you're trying to
stream out in Axiom? If not you have to pay the price of axiom-izing
(i.e., providing a stax reader).

Sanjiva.