axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepak Bhole <dbh...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Problems with services in latest code?
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:44:43 GMT
On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 13:26 -0400, Deepak Bhole wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone else having problems with the latest axis code? I updated my
> axis2 tree, did a full rebuild, and re-deployed the war cleanly, and can
> no longer see any services in the list (not even version).

Found it.. it was partly because of how I had eclipse configured :( each
module is a separate project in my eclipse config, so when I updated
those, only things in modules/ got updates, but nothing in the main
directory. When I did a full svn up in the trunk dir, it got additional
updates which fixed things.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Deepak