axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]Security Policy support Samples
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 11:28:46 GMT
Hi All;

Right now, In my local machine I have a security policy client side
working for Security signature. The code to use it look like this.

AxisServiceBuilder asb = new AxisServiceBuilder();
AxisService service = asb.getAxisService(wsdlDefinition);

WSDLBasedPolicyProcessor policyProcessor = new

WSDLBasedPolicyProcessor(configContext);
policyProcessor.configureServicePolices(service);
ServiceClient serviceClient = new ServiceClient(configContext,service);
serviceCleint .......//use it

There are few local changes I should check in and once I do it I
believe we can make this work for Axis2 in general easily. Ruchith
shall we setup a sample and test this for general case. Do you have
time to work with me couple of hours on this?

Thanks
Srinath

--
Srinath Perera: