axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Axis2 build fail
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 14:56:05 GMT
I did not try the FAQ security setting for JDK 1.5 .. So I do not know
Srinath

On 3/6/06, Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:
>  So does it mean build is not working with jdk5 ?
>
>  -- Chinthaka
>
>
>  Srinath Perera wrote:
>  It worked with 1.4 :) thanks
> Srinath
>
> On 3/5/06, Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>  Hmm... Weird issue. I just updated and the build passed for me. My
> revision is 383461
>
>
> On 3/5/06, Srinath Perera <hemapani@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>  Still it fails for me, now rivision is 383322
> Thanks
> Srinath
>
> [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.AddressingMTOMSecurityTest FAILED
>  [junit] Running
> org.apache.axis2.security.MTOMOptimizedSecurityTest
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 10.091 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.MTOMOptimizedSecurityTest FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario1Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 7.436 sec
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario2Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 9.817 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario2Test FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario2aTest
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 10.138 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario2aTest FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario3Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 10.144 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario3Test FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario4Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 10.108 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario4Test FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario5Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 7.814 sec
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario6Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 10.412 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario6Test FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario7Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 10.53 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario7Test FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.swa.EchoRawSwATest
>  [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.857 sec
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.tcp.TCPEchoRawXMLTest
>  [junit] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 10.478 sec
>  [junit] Running
> org.apache.axis2.tcp.TCPTwoChannelEchoRawXMLTest
>  [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.848 sec
>  [junit] Running samples.wsdl.perf.PerfPortTypeTest
>  [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 10.175 sec
>
>
> On 3/4/06, Ruchith Fernando <ruchith.fernando@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>  Oops ... my fault....
>
> Fixed !!! (SVN revision - 383161)
>
> Apologies about the inconvenience,
> Ruchith
>
> On 3/4/06, Srinath Perera <hemapani@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>  I am getting following errors on the build? Please put a note to the
> list when it is fixed (got a bug fix to check in)
> Srinath
>
> [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.AddressingMTOMSecurityTest FAILED
>  [junit] Running
> org.apache.axis2.security.MTOMOptimizedSecurityTest
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 9.936 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.MTOMOptimizedSecurityTest FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario1Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 7.116 sec
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario2Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 9.788 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario2Test FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario2aTest
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 9.988 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario2aTest FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario3Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 9.902 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario3Test FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario4Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 9.774 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario4Test FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario5Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 7.659 sec
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario6Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 10.15 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario6Test FAILED
>  [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario7Test
>  [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 10.037 sec
>  [junit] [ERROR] Test
> org.apache.axis2.security.Scenario7Test FAILED
>
> --
> ============================
> Srinath Perera:
>  http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~hperera/
>  http://www.bloglines.com/blog/hemapani
>
>
>  --
> ============================
> Srinath Perera:
>  http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~hperera/
>  http://www.bloglines.com/blog/hemapani
>
>
>  --
> Ajith Ranabahu
>
>
>
> --
> ============================
> Srinath Perera:
>  http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~hperera/
>  http://www.bloglines.com/blog/hemapani
>
>
>
>


--
============================
Srinath Perera:
   http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~hperera/
   http://www.bloglines.com/blog/hemapani

Mime
View raw message