axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] New experimental feature (putting web resources inside service archive file)
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:45:45 GMT
Hi all,
Since this is a neat (and particularly useful) feature, I would say we
should mark it experimental and just commit it in. My guess is it will
work perfectly with the default configuration of tomcat and hence we
should just note that down somewhere and put the thing in the
repository.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu