axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Interface vs Binding vs Automatic code gen
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 05:03:57 GMT
Hi Kenneth,
This comment actually refers to how the code generator selects whether
to extract the binding information or not. Even when a binding is
present the code generator can ignore that and treat the WSDL as an
interface WSDL.
However the style flag currently cannot  be set from outside (yet),
and I guess the comment that I've put there is not a true
representation of the code base. I'll add the parameter to the tool
interface and let you know.

On 3/15/06, Kenneth Tam <> wrote:
> Is org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenConfiguration.codeGenerationStyle
> actually user configurable at this point?  This comment in
> suggests it is:
>     /* Code generation style means whether to use the binding or the
> interface for code generation.
>     * the default is automatic where the code generator looks for the
> binding and if the binding is
>     * absent, switches to the interface. The user however, can switch
> to the interface or the binding
>     * modes explicitly by specifying this parameter
>     */
> but I can't quite figure out how to do it.  There don't seem to be any
> calls that actually set the member in question..
> thanks,

Ajith Ranabahu

View raw message