axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Dong Liu" <edong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] A question about asynchronous services and message queue
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:59:34 GMT
Maybe I should clarify my point here:

   1. A service can support asynchronous communication with a message
   queue stands before it, no matter whether or not this service is able to
   support asynchronous messaging by nature.
   2. It is hard for an asynchronous service to handle long-run service
   requests without the support of a message queue and more important a
   persistence layer.

I am not sure if they are correct. Any comments?

Cheers,

Don