axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chintha...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [Axis2] AxisFault
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:37:48 GMT
Hi Steve,

Any plans of completing this ? Its been a long time you made these
changes, but still they are in a transition stage.

Initialy I implemented AxisFault and included some stuff based on
OMElements. But you have changed them and included a parallel
hierarchy. Assuming its fine (but I can remember I and some others
didn't agree for that), your changes are yet to be completed.
So the fault handling in AxisEngine is not happening well due to those changes.

I had this problem in implementing some interop scenarios, but I made
a workaround to make it working, without using details found in
AxisFault.

Is possible, please be kind enough to take AxisFault couple to fault
handling in Axis2.

-- Chinthaka