axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Soumadeep" <soumad...@infravio.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Management Interface
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:51:29 GMT
Chathura,

I am still waiting for an answer, could you please reply.

Thanks
Soumadeep

-----Original Message-----
From: Soumadeep [mailto:soumadeep@infravio.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 1:05 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] Management Interface

Chathura,

External monitoring applications would require event details from
AXIS2/Synapse for instrumenting management information and other stats let
me know how are we going to expose it.
Ref http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?l=synapse-dev&m=114070435931685&w=3
<http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?l=synapse-dev&m=114070435931685&w=3>

Out of the following, which one are we planning to use:
1) Using an MBean to broadcast notifications from AXIS2
2) Using a Synapse mediator to send notification to a remote listener

The other thing that we might need to deal with is ObjectNames from a JMX
perspective.

Thoughts please!

Best regards
Soumadeep

FYI: the information that could be required is, would have a schema once the
information is finalized.
<ManagementInformationExchange>
  <EndPointReference>String</EndPointReference>
  <TransactionID>String</TransactionID>
  <TimeStamp>2001-12-17T09:30:47.0Z</TimeStamp>
  <Operation>String</Operation>
  <ClientIP>String</ClientIP>
  <UserAgent>String</UserAgent>
  <ProviderEPR>String</ProviderEPR>
  <SOAPRequest>String</SOAPRequest>
  <SOAPResponse>String</SOAPResponse>
  <ExecutionStatus>
   <Synapse>true</Synapse>
   <Provider>true</Provider>
  </ExecutionStatus>
  <ExecutionTime>
   <TotalRoundTrip>2147483647</TotalRoundTrip>
   <ProviderExecutionTime>2147483647</ProviderExecutionTime>
   <MediatorExecutionTime>
    <Mediator name="M1">2147483647</Mediator>
    <Mediator name="M2">2147483647</Mediator>
    <Mediator name="M3">2147483647</Mediator>
   </MediatorExecutionTime>
  </ExecutionTime>
 </ManagementInformationExchange>