axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Soumadeep" <soumad...@infravio.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Management Interface
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:11:11 GMT
Chathura,

Please see my comments inline. I think we need to be specific about
management related features and administration related features.
I would suggest you please look at (Mukund's) code for management interfaces
in the scratch area.
link  http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=383852&view=rev

Thanks
Soumadeep
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Chathura Ekanayake [mailto:cce.axis@gmail.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 2:26 PM
  To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Subject: [Axis2] Management Interface

  Hi,

  I am sending the initial work I have done on Axis2 management interface as
the attached patch.

  Currently it provides following feathers via web services interface:
  [Soumadeep] These are Administration related features

  - Get all available services, operations and modules
  - Configuring parameters at all levels (i.e. Global, Service, Operation)
  - Get modules engaged at all levels
  - Engaging modules at all levels
  - Get available service groups and services grouped under those service
groups
  - Get available transports and configure transport parameters
  [Soumadeep] And this is Management related
  - Get statistics about entire Axis2 engine, individual services and
operations (number of in messages, out messages, fault in messages, fault
out messages)

  A documentation about building and installing the management interface is
included in the "management\xdocs\management.html".

  Please commit the patch to the scratch area -
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/archive/java/scra
tch

  Regards,

  Chathura.