axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From gaurav.ban...@tcs.com
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Can AxisService be constructed from WSDL4J objects (Definitionor Service)?
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 03:58:21 GMT

Hi

You may refer to sample applications provided by Axis for dynamic
invocation of webservices.

Regards
Gaurav Bansal
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
India
Mailto: gaurav.bansal@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

"Raymond Feng" <enjoyjava@gmail.com>
03/02/2006 07:09 AM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

<axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
[AXIS2] Can AxisService be constructed from WSDL4J objects (Definition or
Service)?

Hi,

I have the WSDLs loaded by WSDL4J. Is there any way to construct/populate
the "org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService" using the WSDL4J objects so
that we can drive the client invocation dynamically?

Thanks,
Raymond
ForwardSourceID:NT00004192

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments.  Thank you