axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "M Muthukumaran" <MMu...@yodlee.com>
Subject RE: Axis 1.x to Axis2
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:45:09 GMT
Thanks.

When is going to be the next release ?

Muthu

________________________________

From: robert lazarski [mailto:robertlazarski@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 6:26 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis 1.x to Axis2

There will be a new axis2 release shortly. The migration guide has been
updated, which you can see now here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/lat
est/migration.html?rev=388085&view=markup

This next release I believe will be a release candidate. Lots of people,
including myself,  use axis2 in production environments.

A good article that compliments the axis2 docs is here:

http://www.developer.com/open/article.php/10930_3589126_1

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com