axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject [RESULT] Release Axis 1.4 final branch
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:46:52 GMT
Looks like there is more or less a consensus to release 1.4 final
branch.  Going to get started on that then.

There were 5 +1s and no other votes.

Glen, as I understand it, you've done all the Axis releases to date.
You have a checklist or something of the steps required?  Or at
minimum, a couple tips?

-David