axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Morten Mortensen" <MO...@tdc.dk>
Subject Request: Quotation of command-line arguments
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 20:17:04 GMT

Hi all developers

Just tried Axis2 0.94 today - or a part of it - and of course installed
it in a path like -
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Axis2\0.94
- on my Windows machine and set AXIS_HOME accordingly.

I notice, that at least one of the batch-files - "wsdl2java.bat" does
not quote command-line arguments properly and hence does not work when
put in a lokation containing spaces in its path.

Changing e.g.
<java -cp %AXIS2_CLASS_PATH% ...>
- to -
<java -cp "%AXIS2_CLASS_PATH%" ...>
- and changing -
<FOR %%c in (%AXIS_HOME%\lib\*.jar) DO ...>
- to -
<FOR %%c in ("%AXIS_HOME%\lib\*.jar") DO ...>
- does a difference...

If you need help for some of this from a Java equilibrist, I can help.

Regards, Morten Mortensen