axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject [Axis2] Data binding attachments support (was: CHAT LOG : 2006-03-29)
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 05:27:28 GMT
For the JAXB 2.0 handling of attachments see
http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/javax/xml/bind/attachment/AttachmentMarshaller.html

and
http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/javax/xml/bind/attachment/AttachmentUnmarshaller.html

These are set on the marshaller and unmarshaller, respectively.

Though now that I think about it, I wonder how the
getAttachmentAsByteArray() is handled, given that I'd think this would
be called during unmarshalling - is there buffering of the input stream
going on? Kohsuke, can you comment on this?

  - Dennis