axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Databinding structuring proposal
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 08:42:01 GMT
One correction - you don't get an error on code generation if the jars
for a framework you're not using are missing from the classpath. I
thought I'd seen that on an earlier version, but I've verified it
doesn't happen now. I do still think a module approach per data binding
framework would be cleaner, though.

  - Dennis