axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axiom MTOM output optimization
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 03:57:17 GMT
Perhaps I'm missing something here, but I thought one of the major
benefits of Axis2 was supposed to be performance improvements from not
building a DOM-style tree for all the data. If this tree has to be built
for all output that seems to be throwing away any real potential for
performance gains over Axis (especially since AXIOM is actually a much
heavier model than most DOM implementations).

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA, Web Services, and XML
Training and Consulting