axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] WS-Addressing headers are missing from the SOAP message
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 05:49:26 GMT
hmm ,
you have to engage addressing in both client side and server side.
and if you engage addressing in the client side , if you want addressing
you have to send the action
[ option.setAction("ANY-URI") ]

To Jaliya:
   if you are getting "Trying to engage a module which is already
engaged". , then you are trying to do the same thing as exception says ,
  if you try to engage a module which is already engaged we are throwing
exception :)

--
Thanks,
Deepal