axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2][Axiom] Axiom Refactorings
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:09:43 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to suggest to have a api jar and an impl jar for axiom. This
will help us to have more than one impl of axiom at the same time.
For the time being we have two implementations of axiom apis; llom and
doom. So lets have an axiom-api.jar, axiom-llom.jar.

For me to do this I need to do the following major rafactorings of AXIOM.

Move all the classes in

   1. org.apache.ws.commons.om.impl.llom.builder to
      org.apache.ws.commons.om.impl.builder
   2. org.apache.ws.commons.om.impl.llom.mtom to
      org.apache.ws.commons.om.impl.mtom
   3. org.apache.ws.commons.om.impl.llom.serialize to
      org.apache.ws.commons.om.impl.serialize
   4. org.apache.ws.commons.om.impl.llom.traverse to
      org.apache.ws.commons.om.impl.traverse

-- Chinthaka