axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: [axis2] Gump ws-commons-axiom
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:05:05 GMT
Glen Daniels wrote:
> Hi Steve:
>> I've been trying to get axis2 to build on gump. primarily to stop
>> anyone making changes incompatible with my project. It will also catch
>> out problems nobody has missed, and that includes tests that fail.
> +1!
>> There are currently three tests failing on axiom. Unless/until they
>> are fixed, axis2 wont build:-

> Is there any way to get that to link to the actual test failure reports,
> so we can get more info about the problems?

I think that's on the todo list. Meaning right now, not easily at all.

> Who has karma to kick off a gump run once fixes happen?  Is this a
> specific group or can any WS committer do it?

you already have access to the gump repository to make changes. The gump
runs themselves run twice a day; no human intervention required.

>> Incidentally, unless anyone is -1 to the idea, I am about to turn on
>> notification emails from Gump for those modules that are building
>> (currently xmlschema), and will roll it out to the others once they
>> build successfully at least once. Who wants to be the nominated sender
>> of the nag mail?
> +1.  Just make the sender point back to commons-dev, IMHO....

so that is

OK. I only worry about 'I'm away from the office' responses going back
to that list...

View raw message