axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: svn commit: r384499 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules: core/src/org/apache/axis2/deployment/repository/util/ core/src/org/apache/axis2/description/ core/src/org/apache/axis2/engine/ core/test/org/apache/axis2/deployment/ integration/test
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 04:40:43 GMT
The problem is due to stub keep static axisService instance in it

any way this is wt i encountered
  Previously  when engage a  module if it is already engaged then it
just ignore that , but there was a JIRA in the list and when I fixed
that all the security test case were failing with the exception saying
"trying to engage already engaged module" (that is correct).
 As I understood the problem is due to modifying static axisService by
two stub instance in the way that its lead to incorrect behavior.

 I think we have to solve this problem , for me I can not understand why
do we need to keep static instance of AxisService inside the stub , my
personal view is we have to get rid of that , and I think Ajith is the
correct person to answer this question.

--
Thanks,
Deepal