axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Removing old client side code from main source tree
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:45:38 GMT
IMHO, for the benefit of the users, if deprecation and obsoleting
policies are defined, it would be great.
I mean, say you define a time period for obsoleting a deprecated
feature, rather than obsoleting in an ad-hoc manner, so that all know
how long a deprecated feature would be there before they can migrate to
the new one.
Thanks,
Samisa...