axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From robert <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] How do I register SerilaizerFactory/DeserializerFactory with Axis2 runtime to deal with custom data binding?
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:50:20 GMT
In axis2, serialization and de-serialization of XML is handled in Axis2 via
the xml-data binding framework - adb or xmlbeans. This is explained in the
migration guide.

As someone who got bit a few times by 'deserialization error' - this is a Good
Thing.

The user guide is a good place to start. The upcomming .95 release will have a
databinding example outlining the differences between axis 1.x and axis2 in
the migration guide. You can see that now here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/0_94/migration.html

HTH,
http://www.braziloutsource.com/
Robert