axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Data binding attachments support (was: CHAT LOG : 2006-03-29)
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:53:58 GMT
Sanjiva,

May be i am missing something...the difference in my mind is a person
implementing a databinding layer should be able to access the
attachements without having to build the om tree. straight from stax
to java objects with no om and use whatever they need to store the
attachments byte arrays or data handlers or some databinding specific
construct.

-- dims