axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Management Interface
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:11:54 GMT
On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 16:14 +0600, Ajith Ranabahu wrote:
> Hi,
> I think chathura answered your questions yesterday.
> Checkout the archive at
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=114292862001333&w=2
>
> BTW Chathura is still a student. Still opensource mailing lists are
> not guranteed to give you answers on a time line you want it to be. No
> one is obliged to write answers to the public mailing list and who
> ever does so, does it completely on their own will!

Also one more small point .. he's struggling with the practical problem
that his university does not allow him to access SVN from inside the
firewall. Yes, its totally retarded, but the universities network
policies are draconian and so he has a lot of trouble accessing SVN
etc.. Thilina has the same issue.

Sanjiva.