axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jerry DuVal" <jdu...@pace2020.com>
Subject Axis Bean limits
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:55:29 GMT
Referring to
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-axis-user/200510.mbox/%3C8175220
51E65D511A2740001028074C40227D4A7@EX1%3E

Has a work around been implemented?

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Loughran [mailto:stevel@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 8:43 AM
To: Axis-Dev
Subject: [axis2] Gump ws-commons-axiom

I've been trying to get axis2 to build on gump. primarily to stop anyone
making changes incompatible with my project. It will also catch out
problems nobody has missed, and that includes tests that fail.

There are currently three tests failing on axiom. Unless/until they are
fixed, axis2 wont build:-

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/ws-axis2-commons/ws-commons-axiom/gump_
work/build_ws-axis2-commons_ws-commons-axiom.html

Incidentally, unless anyone is -1 to the idea, I am about to turn on
notification emails from Gump for those modules that are building
(currently xmlschema), and will roll it out to the others once they
build successfully at least once. Who wants to be the nominated sender
of the nag mail?

-Steve