axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Raymond Feng" <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] How do I register SerilaizerFactory/DeserializerFactory with Axis2 runtime to deal with custom data binding?
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:19:11 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

I'm actually looking for programtical way to get the Axis2 engine understand
my binding instead of going through the code-generation path.

For example, I have a "Customer" object in my binding (not a java bean or
xml bean). I know how to produce the XML from "Customer" and how to create a
"Customer" from the XML. I even create a wrapper for it to support ADBBean
interface as follows:

public class MyBindingADBWrapper implments ADBBean
{
    private MyBindingObject object;

    public static Object parse(XMLStreamReader reader) {
    }

    public XMLStreamReader getPullParser(QName qname) {
    }
}

If I need to invoke a WebService dynamically (without stubs) using the mix
of my binding objects and java beans, what's the best way to do that?

Thanks,
Raymond