axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Things I can work on
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:06:01 GMT
Hi Eran;
>  - Resource framework implementation (WS-RF) and Enterprise web services
>  such as JSR 109 support
> - Completion of interop tests
>  This is done.
Do we have a WSRF impl for Axis2? where can I find more info .. I
guess chathura will be intersting on knowing more

>  PS: If there anything more pressing than this that I could work on
> instead, please let me know.
>  Deepak, I call for a list of features that we require for 1.0 release. Give
> the devs sometime to fill that up. But unfortunately I didn't see lot of
> people coming and filling it. But if I had announced, as the release
> manager, Axis2's 1.0 release, then lot of people would have come and
> obstruct it. IMO, this is pathetic. Anyway, please wait some time for all
> the devs to fill the list.

I will try to fill it up bit today night!! How about identifying the
features from the JIRA open issues. On my experiance compiling a list
never work out sucessfully.

I will get back to you on this with more thoughts?

>  Thanks for your offer,
>  Eran Chinthaka
>  Thanks,
> Deepak