axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating from Axis 1.2.1 to Axis 2 (Urgent!!)
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 01:07:36 GMT
You should define a XML<-> HashMap format and , Axis2 works on top of
xsd, and XML level, so Axis2 most probably would not support data
binding for HashMaps nateivly.

I belive you can easily write a code to convert the xml hashmap format
to hash Map.

e.g.  let foo be the Web Service Method

OMElement foo(OMElement){
         HashMap map = //create map out of xml, but you should write
the code to do                  //this here as
        //process the map

}

Thanks
Srinath