axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Problem building from source tree
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 05:19:33 GMT
Hmm..
Strange indeed, I  just ran an update and everything went smoothly.
I'm using Maven 1.0.2 with SUN JDK 1.4.2 on Windows XP.
However since Bill is a fresh user it could have something to do with
the temporary repositories and all. We may need to run the build in
fresh machine to see.

--
Ajith Ranabahu