axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From gaurav.ban...@tcs.com
Subject Axis Help
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 13:42:20 GMT

Hi All,

I am trying to access a webservice that accepts a custom defined object. I
tried to map the properties of this custom defined object to DynaClass and
instantiate a DynaBean from this DynaClass.  Is it possible to serialize
this DynaBean so that on server side this instance of DynaBean serves the
purpose of custom defined object.
Please consider this on urgent basis.

Regards
Gaurav Bansal
Mailto: gaurav.bansal@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments.  Thank you