axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Franz Fehringer" <...@isogmbh.de>
Subject AW: [axis2] VOTE: move tracer to ws-commons
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:45:17 GMT
In Axis1 the resend functionality of tcpmon does not work.
I issued AXIS-2373 (including cause and workaround).
Is/will this fixed for either Axis1 or Axis2?

Greetings

Franz

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@opensource.lk]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Februar 2006 18:07
An: commons-dev@ws.apache.org; axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Betreff: [axis2] VOTE: move tracer to ws-commons

We currently have the HTTP Tracer (aka tcpmon) in Axis2 and have another
version of it in Axis1.

I suggested this many years ago but was voted down. I'd like to move
this to WS commons because this has NOTHING to do with Axis1 or Axis2
and all it is just a damned useful bit of code.

Can we please move it to WS commons?

Here's my vote: +1.

Sanjiva.
p.s.: Thanks to Dims for the recent patch which triggered my memory
about wanting to push for this :).