axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ruchith Fernando <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Question about Axis 2 SAAJ implementation
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 13:16:33 GMT
Hi Rich,

>  I am suggesting that an SAAJ node is lightweight delegates to a DOOM node
> (which is very similar to the current design).  I am also suggesting that
> the DOOM node have a back pointer to its corresponding SAAJ node (this is
> missing in the current design).

Regarding DOOM node having a back pointer to SAAJ node: In that case
do you mean that DOOM has to be aware of SAAJ?
IMHO this is not possible since DOOM is meant to be clean DOM impl
which also implements the OM interfaces. This is a requirement for
Axis2 to support integration of the WSS4J based security module.

thanks,
Ruchith