axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Q on Policy
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 02:06:16 GMT
Hi Srinath;

What I said was there is a class called AxisServiceBuilder and if you
are given a WSDL which has policy in it then that guy will populate
AxisService for that given policy, the missing part is using that policy
some one has to engage modules.

I think Ajith and Sanaka has done some coding in the client side to do
so , if we can borrow those code create an AxisService using given wsld
then I think we have wt we want.

comments  ......

Srinath Perera wrote:

>>Context hierarchy? That doesn't make sense.
>>AxisService - yes .. I thought that's what you were writing!!!! Code
>>that takes a WSDL and populates an AxisService with the right stuff in
>>it. I had it viewed as part of ServiceClient(WSDL) constructor (which
>>IIRC you were working on to support policy properly!).
>Oh :) .. will do that .. from what deepal said I get a impression that
>code is already there  and thought should not repeat the code.
>Srinath Perera:

~Future is Open~

View raw message