axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis 2] Could not create the configuration context from a file.
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 01:08:06 GMT
Hi Jaliya;

First its not a bug :)

The reason is it is not require to have axis2.xml file inside the
repository , it can be any where. So if some one giving both repository
and axis2.xml location then he has to give absolute path for both of them.

You can give only the repo location into the constructor in that case
deployment guy will check for axis2.xml file in the sub-dir called "conf".

Note : createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(para1, para2) , here
either or both para1 and para2 can be NULL.

--
Thanks,
Deepal