axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 on Gump
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:19:04 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> plz give me a start and i'll wrap up :)
> -- dims
> On 2/21/06, Steve Loughran <> wrote:
>> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>>> yes, it's missing. can you please help by adding one?
>> I can start it, but may not lack the competence to finish it.
>> We need ws-commons first

I've stuck in ws-commons and ws-axis2 definitions, we will see how they
go tonight.

ws-commons builds

I left ws-commons-utils alone.

Note the names of artifacts in Gump doesn't affect the published jars,
though I think it would be good to give the relevant jars names which
point back to ws-commons, and for xmlschema to be all lower case.

axis2 depends on these and various other things. It will take a while to
get all its dependencies stabilised.

Nobody is getting nag mail yet; once it is working we can send
complaints either to the mail list, or to the checkins list; your call.
There is also an RSS feed for each project, which is how I track stuff
these days.

ps. vmgump is java1.5; junit4 forced them to upgrade.

View raw message