axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2]locating repository and axis2.xml
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 03:47:44 GMT
hi Srinath

you have to have ur axis2.xml file inside the conf sub directory inside
the repository

or you can set lava system properties for repolocation and axis2.xml
location , then deployment guy will pick them correctly.

axis2.repo : location of the repository
axis2.xml : location of the axis2.xml

No need to have the axis2.xml file in side the repo any more , it can be
locate some where else.

--
Thanks,
Deepal