axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: ant clean all-tests should work
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 03:59:59 GMT
Doug Davis wrote:
> everything appears to work in the trunk now  - could someone else try it
> to make sure I'm not getting a false positive?

Build works fine for me, thanks!

So I'm just tuning in on the WSA changes - they're not totally rolled
back, right?

I'm somewhat unconvinced that rolling WSA support into Axis 1 is the
right thing to do here.  I'm not ready to -1 it, but would you mind
explaining in a little detail how the implementation works?  I haven't
had a chance to fully examine your intermediate checkins.  Will this
cause people using the Apache Addressing implementation to stop working?
  Do addressing headers actually get processed by the engine now, or
will the AddressingHandler still do that?

Basically I'd really appreciate a quick architectural summary if you can
swing it....?

--Glen