axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [axis2] org.apache.axis2.engine.Threading test case failure
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 10:04:07 GMT
Hi Hyen,

Please let me know whether you are getting this when you try to run
against the current svn head or you are running this against the source
distribution of 0.94 release.

I just checked with couple of people here, but everyone got the whole
build successful. All of them are running against the current svn head.
But that doesn't mean anything, as if you cannot get it we feel its our
failure.

If you are runnning the build against the source distribution, there is
a possibility that your build may fail. The reason is since we are doing
some major changes with the code, some of the dependent artifacts are no
longer available in the repos. So please drop the source distribution,
get a checkout from svn. If that gives you a problem, bug us. We are
more than happy to help you in that case.

Regards,
Chinthaka