axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: XmlSchema/Axiom/Policy
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2006 17:22:40 GMT
Haha... We *have* been bashing to code. I've submitted a couple patches
and I know another XFire guy, Mika, has as well.  I would gladly do the
release/announcements/etc if I had karma... *cough* Are there some
non-karma things that I can do? I know there is one outstanding issue in
JIRA, but I don't see much holding us back beyond that.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions LLC