axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chathura Herath" <chathu...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Module validation failed module.xml not found for the module
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:48:30 GMT
Forwarding with Axis2 prefix

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Chow <eric138@gmail.com>
Date: Feb 22, 2006 3:01 AM
Subject: Module validation failed module.xml not found for the module
To: Axis User List <axis-user@ws.apache.org>

Hello,

I am trying to use Axis2. I followed up the User Guide and samples to
write a simple services (it is same as the Echo service).

After I deployed the services successfully, I tried to use the
wsdl2java to generate the Stub and Test case.

But when I run the test. It just shows the following error, anything I
missed to do, please help me.

Testsuite: test.services.TestservicePortTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.437 sec
------------- Standard Output ---------------
- Module validation failed  module.xml not found  for the module :
addressing; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found
 for the module :   addressing
------------- ---------------- ---------------

Testcase: testecho took 0.437 sec
        Caused an ERROR
[...]
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.load(DeploymentEngine.java:542)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(FileSystemConfigurator.java:56)
        at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:39)
        at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:53)
        at test.services.TestservicePortStub.<init>(TestservicePortStub.java:64)
        at test.services.TestservicePortStub.<init>(TestservicePortStub.java:56)
        at test.services.TestservicePortTest.testecho(TestservicePortTest.java:23)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml
not found  for the module :   addressing; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found
 for the module :   addressing
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.creatModuleArchivefromResource(ArchiveReader.java:193)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.loadModulefromResources(AxisConfiguration.java:385)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.engageModule(AxisConfiguration.java:328)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.engageModules(DeploymentEngine.java:502)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.load(DeploymentEngine.java:537)
        ... 21 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml
not found  for the module :   addressing
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.creatModuleArchivefromResource(ArchiveReader.java:158)
        ... 25 more

--
Chathura Herath
http://chathurah.blogspot.com/