axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chathura Herath <chathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Things I can work on
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:30:59 GMT
Hi guys,
I am more interested in Notification and eventing, or may be a both in
one since they are very similar. I actually have done some significant
work associated with that for an Indiana University project. So
WS-Notification and Eventing is a good project to work on too. I would
love to give a hand too as time permits.

Yah i am a WSRF user not a impl guy ;-). I do not see a good
applications of this other than in grid. The grids found WSRF very
interesting because it gave a web service counterpart for their "grid
service" concept that they were strugling with.
Steve mentioned he was working on WSRF stuff sometime back, but not
sure is it for Axis2.

THanks
Chathura

--