axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] VOTE: Trebor Iksrazal for committer
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 02:31:23 GMT
/me loves Mr Sherlock...follow the trail :) on the footers of the
emails you can see ("http://www.braziloutsource.com/"). click on it
and click on profiles ("http://www.braziloutsource.com/profiles.html")
and then see the names there :) ("Chief Information Officer Robert
Lazarski ") reverse the name and you will see ("Trebor Iksrazal")

-- dims