axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Problem building from source tree
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 02:16:02 GMT
Here's what i get from my run:

Testsuite: org.apache.axis2.deployment.SameServiceAddingTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.75 sec

------------- Standard Output ---------------
- conf directory not found , and no axis2.xml file is given ! System
will continue using default_axis2.xml
- Invalid service  .svn due to Invalid service META-INF directory not
found; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid
service META-INF directory not found
- Error in schema generating :null
- Error in schema generating :null
- Error in schema generating :null
- Error in schema generating :null
- Invalid service  service2 due to Two services can not have same
name, a service with serevice1 already exists in the system