axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.X HEAD broken
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 01:01:52 GMT

On Feb 7, 2006, at 3:30 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

>> Dims, could you forward me the commit message pertaining to Doug's
>> changes?
>
> Actually i am not sure anymore what broke it...anyway here they are:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&w=2&r=1&s=svn+commit+dug&q=b

Thanks.

So the strange thing is that even the 1.4 branch fails for me
complaining com.superflaco.xbeans.Character doesn't exist.

I know i've gotten those tests to run before in the 1.3 timeframe.

I do get different failures from trunk (aka HEAD).

On a slightly related note, do you mind if hook Axis 1.x up to the
continuum install in gbuild and optinally sync the jars in to
cvs.apache.org?  I know there was some tech here when Axis was on cvs
but it doesn't seem to run anymore

-David