axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: XmlSchema/Axiom/Policy
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 02:28:05 GMT
On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 11:39 -0500, Lawrence Mandel wrote:
> John Kaputin and I have found a few problems in XmlSchema while developing
> Woden [1]. We've fixed some but do have some outstanding issues such as
> adding a URI resolver framework and clearly defining an XmlSchema API
> capable of both reading and writing schemas. I'd be in favour of creating
> a 1.0 release plan with goals to resolve some of the major issues adopter
> projects such as Woden have as opposed to just declaring the current state
> as 1.0.

Can you guys help fix the problems please? I suggest opening up the
needed JIRAs, marking them as blockers for 1.0, fixing them and then
closing the issues :-).

Axis2 has been doing that for things that we've found .. and now Dan's
doing that for things he has found. So if everyone does their bit this
critical common component will become a reality!

Sanjiva.