axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepak Bhole <dbh...@redhat.com>
Subject xml module from 0.94
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 20:43:09 GMT

Hi,

v0.94 had an xml module that is no longer in trunk. I am in the process
of setting up the project in eclipse and it is telling me that
org/apache/axis2/om/OMElement (which was provided in that module) cannot
be found and is needed by org/apache/axis2/deployment/DescriptionBuilder

I don't know if this makes a difference, but I am not using the maven
eclipse plugin to set up my project. I want to maintain axis2 as a
single project, which is easier done manually.

Has anyone come across such an error before?

Thanks,
Deepak