axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Fell <s...@zaks.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [axis2] unable to run client
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 05:23:53 GMT
that got me marginally closer, but now I get this. I had this working
in 0.93

- Deploying module : addressing
	at
com.sforce.soap.enterprise.LoginDocument$Login$Factory.newInstance(LoginDocument.java:95)
	at testClient.main(testClient.java:24)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load SchemaTypeSystem.
Unable to load class with name
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sCC478813B6B92AD52F84E81ABC681DC1.TypeSystemHolder.
Make sure the generated binary files are on the classpath.
	at
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.typeSystemForClassLoader(XmlBeans.java:781)
	at
com.sforce.soap.enterprise.LoginDocument$Login.<clinit>(LoginDocument.java:45)
	... 2 more
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sCC478813B6B92AD52F84E81ABC681DC1.TypeSystemHolder
	at
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.typeSystemForClassLoader(XmlBeans.java:767)
	... 3 more