axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Transport independent Session Mgt [Proposal]
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 08:11:11 GMT
Hi All,
I'm a bit concerned about this issue as well. I mean the addressing
reference property will keep the SOAP session over different operations of
the same service but if you are to keep the session across *services* then
the client must know this special ID! Am I mistaken here or what ?

--
Ajith Ranabahu