axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Transport independent Session Mgt [Proposal]
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 04:47:35 GMT
Hi,

Client will not know this. With the changes Deepal is doing, client
> just need to say options.maintainSession(true). Axis2 will handle it
> for you.

Well, For Axis2 vs Axis2 scenario this is true.  However I feel that we
should be thinking of non-Axis2 clients as well in which case they "have" to
know the specifc id to be sent in the SOAP header.

I think its unfair to put a document directly in to the site, without
> everyone is given a chance to review it. Once you put the doc in the
> site, it represents the Axis2 POV. So anyone who is interested must be
> given a chance to look at it and change if needed.

I guess what Chinthaka meant to say was that  a proposal is not suitable in
the Axis2 main site (ws.apache.org/axis2) propably due to its immutable
nature :). Wiki is definitely the place for such a proposal and you are
welcome to post it in the wiki.

--
Ajith Ranabahu